MAC Fitness is holding a free boxing clinic run by professional boxers Rayco Saunders and Joe Divosevic
When: Saturday, April 12th - 12pm to 2 pm
Who: This is a FREE clinic for both observation and/or participation (only those brand new to the sport boxing may participate!)
What: Sparring demos and various boxing techniques will be part of this extraordinary clinic!
How: Those who wish to participate must call the gym to sign up. All others not participating need not call in advance!
Benefits: What makes our boxing program unique is it’s diversity. We want to invite anyone from the ages of 10 to 18, both male and female who may have an interest in the art of boxing and all of its benefits. This is a FREE clinic. If you have boxing gloves, bring them; if not we have some you can borrow. Our instructors will demonstrate everything from foot work, defense and punching techniques to bag work and sparring demonstrations. (This is a non-contact event for those participating)
- We use specific boxing drills to enhance athletic performance for most any sport (Boxing For Athletes Program).
- We use boxing techniques and other modalities to build confidence, self-esteem and GRITTINESS! (Constructing Confidence)
- We offer general boxing workouts for those primarily looking to increase their fitness level and decrease that unwanted body fat and maybe want to learn a little self-defense.
- We offer competitive boxing training for amateur and professional boxers.
- We teach kickboxing lessons for those interested in kicking butt!
** Yes Mom and Dad and all are welcome as spectators to this clinic!
Please register by contacting us to reserve your spot today!